- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered vanilla
- 1/2 cup ground flax mixed with 1-1/2 cups water (let stand 15 minutes)
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1-1/3 cups natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
Combine dry ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Mix wet ingredients separately and then stir into dry ingredients. Place a standard sized jar ring on a non-stick cookie sheet. Pack firmly full of cookie dough. Lift ring and repeat. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned. Let cookies cool on the pan for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate or freeze.
Use cranberries instead of raisins.
Use pumpkin seeds instead of sunflower seeds.
Makes 48 cookies. Freeze them if you can't eat them that fast, but it isn't much of a problem at my house!